My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snuggles!

When I'm not busy biting everything in sight, I like to sleep. I think the best place for sleeping is usually snuggled up with someone else!

Usually I love laying right on my Mom's neck while she sleeps, but this morning I felt more comfortable under her arm.

My sister always finds the best spot in the sun, so naturally I have to be right next to her.

She's so soft and squishy!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

What a great spot for a fun tan!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We haven't visited for awhile Jojo...you are getting so big! Love your long fluffy fur. Does your mom & dad brush it for you?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You both have lovely furs! I bet you spend lots of time grooming....

3:02 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Squishy sleeping kitties are the best!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummph! The Rat should have run you off as soon as you arrived!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home