My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 03, 2006

Check out my crush!!

This is Mark, my first boyfriend! Every time he walks in and I see him for the first time, I get so excited that I have to start meowing and flirting with him. Isn't he cute? I think he's great. My Dad says I'm not old enough to have a boyfriend, that I have to wait until I'm a year old, but I just can't hold in how I feel about him. He makes me so happy I don't even want to bite things when he's around!!


4 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

What an adorable couple you are. Maybe Mark will leave you his hat as a sign of his feelings for you!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i really think you need to get a grip and have a crush on someone more "appropriate" like myself or even Max or Oreo. Staff are not to be adored, they are to be ordered!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Scout is a shameless flirt too.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

I don't blame you Jojo. He's very cute.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home