My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Parents Suck, and I HATE water!!

Earlier my Dad picked me up and said something about how filthy I was because I like to play in the trash and get into all kinds of stuff around the house. He then said that it was time to do something about it. I didn't like the sound of that at all, especially when I saw my mom cleaning out the sink!

Then my dad held me down in the sink while my mom squirted me with lots and lots of water. I meowed and yowled, especially when she started putting this soapy stuff on me and lathering me up. I tried to bite my daddy, but he had such a firm grip on me, I couldn't get to his hand. My big sister ran into the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about, but she just stared at me with those big green eyes of hers. I bet she was glad that it wasn't happening to her!

When they were done, they wrapped me up in a big towel. I was so traumatized at this point that I just laid on mom's lap while she rubbed me with the towel. I finally escaped and jumped out of her lap and started shaking my legs around trying to get more water off, and then it was time for a lot of licking.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh memories! These pictures remind her of her childhood cat who was an adopted tomcat who used to go out & get in fights. Her mom would have to wash him to get the blood off & smell of catfight. Once he fought in a mud puddle & came home juat caked with mud. But he would just sit in the sink & let the warm water cascade over him. Probably felt good after a rousing catfight! sss's' mom :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home