My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I think I have my first boyfriend!

My Daddy has hired a guy to do some work around the office, and I think I've got a crush on him!! Yesterday I tried to step all over his lap, and today I actually couldn't help myself and flirted shamelessly with him by meowing and rolling around on the table until my Dad had the nerve to throw me out of the office! I hope I'll get to see him tomorrow, I think he's really cute!

And one more thing...my parents make fun of me because I have a certain way I like to lie down and they think it looks funny. My Mom says that cats aren't supposed to have back legs that flexible, but I think it's comfy. What do you think?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very flexible! Congrats on the boyfriend.

7:09 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

We never lay like that, but our Sister B's dog Daisy does. Hopefully you're not part dog!

If the relationship get serious, post a picture of him.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That's kinda like a hidden talent1

3:47 PM  
Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

My Berlioz likes to lay like that too. It must be very comfy.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home