My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2005

I'm a prankster!

Mommy and Daddy have a ritual in the mornings where they get up and have coffee in the office. If I'm persistent enough, they let me come into the office and hang out with them for a while. Usually I get kicked out after about 20 minutes because I've jumped into one of the plants or I've knocked over a huge stack of empty boxes...you know, the usual.

This morning after Mom left to go to work, I stole one of the aluminum knobs off of Daddy's table that he uses to make guitar pedals and batted it around the floor until I lost it. So I jumped up onto the table and started playing with another one. Daddy didn't like it, but he didn't take away my knob either. I wanted him to pay attention to me, and I noticed that his cup of coffee was next to me. I thought for a bit, and then I wondered what would happen if I picked up the knob with my mouth and held it over the cup. Would Daddy notice? Well, he didn't, so I went ahead and dropped the knob right into his coffee! Daddy sure noticed that!! He started yelling at me and then he picked me up and kicked me out of the office! When he picked me up, I started purring because I was really happy with my little joke. I need to do stuff like that more often!

A picture of me while I'm in the middle of an attack of the "crazies".

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That was totally dads fault he got that knob in the coffee. When a cat wants attention they have to learn to snap to it & give it to us!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home