My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 02, 2005

Jojo-isms

This morning I had a serious bite session going on. I was getting into everything and finding the best stuff to bite. After about 40 minutes, it was time to rest. Why? Because...


"To bite or not to bite, that is the question." (In case you were wondering, the answer is always "Bite")

"Biting is dead"

"Everything's been bitten"

"Biting will repeat itself"

And, after I made myself comfy I declared:

"Get comfy or die trying"




More Jojo-isms

"When life gives you teeth, then bite."

"One bite at a time"

"If at first you don't succeed, bite, bite again"

"When the biting gets tough, the tough get biting"

"I bit it my way"

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Wonderful Jojo-isms! When you are all stretched out you are quite the long lanky cat!!!! Wow - all the snow out your window!!!!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home