My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My New Year's Resolutions

First of all, I was in great naughty form on my first New Year's Eve! See, I got a lot of cool toys for Christmas, and one of my favorites was a stuffed red pepper that my grandmother sent me. I've been playing with it so much that today my mom noticed that I've already ripped it open in several spots! I'm just practicing for when I finally get that mouse Pepé in my clutches!


Also, I love to sit around and get treats when my parents eat their people food. If they don't deliver the treats fast enough, sometimes I try to swat them out of their hands. Tonight, though, my mom was eating cheese and crackers, and she didn't look like she was going to share so I just reached into the cracker sleeve, grabbed a cracker out of the plastic and ran off into the corner with it and ate the whole thing! Food tastes so much better when it's stolen!


Later on I came back for some cheese.



Oh yeah, and I have three resolutions for 2006:

1) More biting!
2) I will eat more yummy people food!
3) I will beat up my sister less...maybe.

Have a happy New Year everyone! And don't forget to do lots of biting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Me and mine mom are so furry cited we found your blog cuz you lives furry close to us! I still get the crazies too, and I am 9 years old! Nice to metcha.....Have a Happy New Year!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Hi JoJo! What a fancy poodin you are! I founded your blog a'cause it was on The Crew's links list. I'm gonna put you on mine so I can come back and visit!

Come by my blog and put a pin on the globe!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home