My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Everyone's home!

My Daddy was gone for 2 weeks, and then my Mom left for 4 days, too. It was weird not having anyone around. I just bothered my sister and ate all the cat food that was left behind, but there was no one to show off my jumping and climbing skills to! Luckily Mom came back yesterday, and Daddy came back today, so I've been running all over the place and jumping on things in my excitement. Naturally I wore myself out, and since Daddy was finally back, we got to use his lap for sleeping!

Me and my sister relaxing on Daddy.

My sister always tells me I'm dirty, so since we were both comfortable on Daddy's lap, she started cleaning me.

Still cleaning me.

I've had enough, and decided it was time to do some biting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You are getting big JoJo. Those are cute pictures!That's good you can share the dad.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home