My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2006

What's happening to the envelopes??

Sometimes my mom uses this machine that looks like it's eating envelopes and pooping them out of the top. I find it really fascinating, and I can't seem to figure out how it can eat them and then poop them out so fast! When I eat something, it takes at least a day for it to come out, and it's usually stinky! Mom won't let me get my paws in there, so I have to be content with just watching. Does anyone know the answer to this mystery?? And why would anything want to eat envelopes?





4 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Don't know about the machine butif its gets warm you can take a nice nap on top! you are brave for getting so close to that thing!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Maybe the envelopes go off to all of those fancy awarding show. They always ask for "the envelope please".

4:36 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Oh be careful it doesn't eat your tail or foot. That would be awful.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Good to see you are doing what all cats excell at...Supervision. You make sure those humans of yours are working hard to earn your kibble money.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home