My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I love jumping!

I have discovered that I'm a really good jumper! I love to try to jump up on things, and yesterday I hit the jackpot!! I was in the bathroom with my mom because I like to sit on the sink and drink from the faucet while she puts a brush in her mouth and it gets all foamy. But this time I kept looking up and thinking about the top of the medicine cabinet. I thought to myself that it looked like I'd be able to jump right on top of it if I tried really hard. So I concentrated really hard, judged the distance and BOOM! I was on top of the medicine cabinet just like that!

The light, it's so bright and I don't understand why.


So this is what it looks like in the shower from high up! I like to watch my mom take a shower because I just can't understand why she would deliberately stand in all that water!


I thought maybe I could get down this way, but I was wrong.


Here I'm telling mom that I don't want to get down and that she should leave me alone. She didn't listen, though. Parents just don't understand!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

JOJO, you are just like me! I love to go juming on new stuff and discovering new cool places to explore!!! Sometimes it is harder to get down than it was to get up! -Scout

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home