My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Shoes and Sausages

First the shoes:
Daddy's shoe was threatening me with menacing glances, so I had to teach it a lesson and give it a bunch of bites!




And now the sausage:

My mom named me Jojo, but my parents also call me a 'little sausage' because I like to stretch out when I sleep sometimes. I just hate it when my daddy tries to bite me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

JoJo just stick close to mom, & she'll protect you from that crazy guy!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My pet also wants to wear caterpillar shoes..thats amazing...

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home