My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Grooming=Another thing to bite!

I saw there was a question in one of my comments about my beautiful bushy tail and if I let my mom brush it for me. I'm just a typical kitten, I hate baths and I don't like anything that has to do with grooming. However, my Mom usually ignores me and tries to clean and brush me anyway. I'll show you what happens when she does that:

What's this? Are you trying to brush me? You must be kidding!

I'm going to wrestle that stupid brush out of your hand!

So it's come to this--get brushed or bite, and I'm choosing the biting!!

6 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= said...

Hi Jojo,

How's it going with your boyfriend, Mark?

~5-Cat Style

8:57 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Jojo you show that brush that you rule!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I do not tolerate brushing. Biting the hand is much more effective than biting the brush.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I gots a brush like that! I likes being brushed but I also likes biting the brush. I hads 2 bafs already. I didn't like getting wet, but I liked being wrapped up warm in a towel. Once Mom was brushing me and said, "Ok, so how am I going to get your other side?" So I rolled over!
PS You are a very purrty kitty.

8:01 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Yes, update us on your romance.

We have a groomer called a Zoom Groom. Go to our blog to read about it. It's better than a brush, but still good to bite!

8:21 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Sebastian and Yaffa love being groomed. Sebastian also loves baths.

http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home