My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 05, 2005

You want to know where I got my crazy from? Here's your answer!

Check out my Crazy Dad! When I see him do stuff like this, it makes me want to be even more crazy and go bite things!!

*WARNING*
My Daddy has a dirty mouth!

My Dad playing guitar and rocking out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

HOLY MOLY! Did he get into the Catnip??????

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go bite something QUICKLY, and HARD! Crazy daddy!!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home