My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 05, 2005

More new pictures of me!

My parents say I'm not as crazy as I used to be, and that they're glad I've calmed down a lot. I say I've still got lots of biting and running around to do, but I'm starting to realize that sometimes it's okay to slow down a little. So here's what I've been up to lately:

my Dad had to take a look at the phone jack upstairs, so naturally I had to be a good kitty and help him out. I don't know why he got so upset about it!

I've also decided to try and do some yoga. My sister does yoga sometimes and she suggested I try it to calm me down. I call this position "the armadillo".

Mom got this picture of me in one of my wide-open big eye moments right before I go crazy and try to bite something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home