My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Glamour Shots

Mommy made me do a little photoshoot a few days ago to show everyone that I don't always look so crazy, that I am actually growing up to be quite the pretty kitty, just like my older sister. I think she's right!


3 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

you are verrry purrty

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that to get the not-so-crazy looking shots, your mom had to take profile shots! Anything straight on would make you look crazy! Well, because you ARE!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Jojo you are growing up to be a beautiful kitty. You look very soft & pettable & not at all crazy. Don't let any try to tell you differnetly!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home