My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Climbing and making messes.

My parents say that I'm always crazy, but I just have so much energy I have to run around, or else I'd explode! Here's what I've been doing lately:

I love this fan! I like to climb on top of it even when it's on! One of these days I'll figure out how to jump from the fan onto the clothesline!

Daddy doesn't like it when I'm on his desk and I push everything off of it. But I need a clean space! All this used to be on the desk, but now it's on the floor where I can run on top of it and bite it!

I love jumping into the trash box! All the paper in it makes such a nice rustling noise.

When I actually hold still long enough, Mom thinks I'm growing up and starting to look pretty! Both her and dad say that I'm getting really big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home