My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Bathroom

One of my new favorite parts of the house is the bathroom! There's the tub, the toilet, and the sink. I like the sink because I love watching water come out of the faucet!

Today I got all the way into the sink because it looked like it would be fun to do summersaults inside, and I was right! Then my mom threw my chirpy mouse toy in with me, and I had so much fun biting it that my mom grabbed the camera.







I'm done with the sink, and it's time to explore something else, or maybe find my sister and attack her!


Daddy's shoe smelled funny, so I had to bite it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home