My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Calming down? Less biting? I don't think so!

My parents keep hoping that I'm going to slow down as I get older, but I have news for them--I'm not done biting!! There's still so many things I have yet to attack and bite, and I'm not going to stop until I've bitten them all!

I've been told that this is supposed to be my older sister's toy, but she never seems to play with it, so it's mine now! Besides, look at my biting technique! I've killed this thing a million times already!

In the rare moments when I need to catch my breath and get some more energy before my next burst of energy, I'm practicing my glamour pose so I can look as pretty as my big sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home