My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Curious

My dad took this picture of me, and Mom thinks it shows off my curious look. Daddy likes it because he says that I don't look so crazy in this picture. Crazy? I don't look crazy!!

7 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= said...

They are crazee to think you look crazee! No way, Jojo... you look furry furry outstanding!

~Bombay

6:18 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Nope. you just look a little puzzled.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

You am a furry furry purrty cat. If I didn't already have a girlfriend........

3:58 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Crazy is in the eye of the beholder. We think you look beautiful, 'specially your eyebrows.

As a bi-color cat, you should join my group, Coats of Many Colors.

George

8:43 AM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Of course not! You look like Einstein! If he were a cat, that is:)

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He said "not SO crazy." Of course you look crazy!!

You're crazy, man!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice cat with a serious look :)

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home