My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Seems to be good biting weather!

My big sister The Rat just came over to show me her PetCast from Weather.com. Well, I immediately had to stop in the middle of a bite and go get my own! As a growing, active kitten, it's important to know how the weather will affect my playtime and the biteability of things around the house. Oh, and climbing. Is it too cold to climb all over things? I don't know! I guess I'll check my PetCast!!

I think I'll go bite my sister as a thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home