My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm going to BITE BITE BITE my daddy!

I've been pulling out all the stops by showing off how much I love to run and jump and bite, and then my mom goes and tells me last night that she can't take pictures of me because my dad took the digital camera with him when he went far away. Apparently, she won't be able to take pictures of me until Wednesday!!

I am so angry at my dad that as soon as he comes home, I'm going to launch myself at his legs and BITE BITE BITE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home