My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I don't know the meaning of the word "No"

I got mad at my daddy today. He tried to teach me that I shouldn't bite! All I like to do is bite! There's no way I'm going to ever stop, so he'll just have to deal with it! Anyway, mom took pictures of me being defiant.

I'm standing on my back legs to get a better look at my target.


Daddy's hand gets the first smack down!


More smacking on dad's hand! He deserves it!


Now he's made me so angry I just HAVE to bite!


All that biting wears me out! I need to regroup.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Our kitties love to bite too. Especially Apollo. We trained all of them to stop though and they have stop. What we found working for us is that as soon as it starts biting we walk away from the cat. No more touchies and no more playing. Soon enough, they realized that "hey, if I bite, I don't get what I want," and then stop biting. :)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home