My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Playing in the Kitchen

For some reason I get yelled at a lot when I'm in the kitchen. I love the kitchen because it always smells good, there's crackly plastic bags to play in, and things to investigate. Today my mom took pictures to show you how I play in the kitchen. Doesn't it look like lots of fun?

Mom opened up the fridge to pull out some food, and it was the first time I got to climb inside and investigate all the yummy smells inside!


The lunchmeat in the vegetable bin smells delicious, so I'm licking my lips!


My mom picked me up and threw me out of the refrigerator, so I got angry and ran all around the back of the kitchen and wound up climbing onto the chef's counter and jumping into this big pot. I liked it in the pot, it was lots of fun!


After I got tired of the pot, I jumped out and off of the counter and remembered that there was a bunch of plastic bags. I'm deciding that it's time to go crazy and kick some plastic bag ass!


I love the bags because they make such a nice crinkly noise when I bite them.


I'm not going to let the bags think they've won!


I don't think I look that crazy here, do I?


In the end, the bags wound up on top of me, so I just sucked it up and walked away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home