My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Toys!

This little cave thing that my mom brought upstairs looked really interesting, so I had to go inside.


All of a sudden, this sock monkey was thrown inside, so I had to start kicking its ass.


It wasn't learning its lesson, so I kicked more ass.


In the end, it had to admit defeat. I mean, just look at my biting skills!


My mom also brought home another hanging door toy, which I just love! I move so fast and jump so high that even when my mom manages to take a picture of me in mid-air, it's blurry. I'm SuperKitty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home