My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Fun at ToadWorks!

Today my mom picked me up and carried me out the door I usually try to run out of! She took me to another area, and at first I was a little cautious, but I soon got used to it and had a great time running around and staring out the window at these strange creatures that flew. Mom said they were birds, and they looked pretty tasty! So here's some pictures from my little adventure in the ToadWorks office:

On mom's desk I discovered a glass that had some milk at the bottom, and I wanted some!


Mom understood, so she helped me get the milk. It was very good, but not as good as the milk I remember drinking when I was younger


I thought biting the zipper tassle on my mom's leather jacket was a lot of fun!


Mom thinks this picture of me staring at her from under my dad's chair shows why my dad gave my logo crazy eyes.


The birds were pretty neat, but I really wanted to get out there and see what they tasted like! I can't believe there were so many!


I climbed onto this big cart myself, and got tired exploring it, so I found the most comfortable place and took a nap.


As you can see, this container is the perfect size for me! I wish they'd bring one over to my main room!


Pictures from yesterday


This cake lid for half a cake was lying on the floor just begging to be gotten into!


I couldn't believe how I fit so perfectly inside!


As usual, I needed a nap, and my mom looked pretty confortable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home