My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Blog Address

Mom told me that with the new kitten she doesn't have the time to do separate blogs for all of us now, and that we'd all have to share a blog. I don't like this at all, but since she's the one with opposable thumbs, I'm forced to go along with it. Sounds like I'm going to have to bite my Mommy!

Anyway, from now on, all my latest adventures can be found at A Trinity Of Cats. There's already a video up of me kicking Copper's ass because she had the nerve to attack my tail!

3 Comments:

Blogger cohnsey said...

I just found your site and think it is a pretty unique cat blog. I currently have a pretty random cat blog myself and wanted to know if you would like to exchange links with me? My address is:

http://rickvskiki.blogspot.com. Let me know if you are interested:
tony.cohn@enformion.com

Rick and Kiki

4:43 PM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the new blog address to reach you at. We can't wait to see all your fun adventures again. Have a great weekend and a happy upcoming new year.
World of Animals

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried within his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try harder than ever before to love and admire you.

In fact, fueling this powerful instinct is so essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll instantly find him expose his heart and mind for you in such a way he never expressed before and he will identify you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home