My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Love To Crochet!

My Mom has always crocheted, but a few days ago she learned how to knit. I was there helping the whole time, and when she brought down some of her extra crochet hooks, it was time for me to step in and show everyone what I could do! I think biting crochet hooks is going to be the next big thing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum has lots of those, but keeps them where I can't get them.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

know whats fun too getting the crochet crocheted into small round disks to play fetch with.. steven the cat

8:35 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom wants to learn that too! Those hook sticks look intriguing!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home