My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Troublemaker

What can I say? I love trash! Mommy was cleaning out the bathroom clutter, and I just couldn't resist getting inside the trashbag and taking a nap.


Silly Mommy, hasn't she learned from past experience yet? If you don't want me to rip a hole in the bag of cat food, don't leave it out overnight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

Jojo, You are so darn cute. I think that might be what is keeping you around. ;o)

Keep up the good work.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

When will those people learn! Any bag is an open invitation to a cat!

9:34 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Humans... If you leave it - we will come.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home