My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Daddy's a Punk (Maybe)!

Today my Daddy grabbed me and shoved me into the shower and actually gave ME a shower!! I was one very unhappy kitty!

He should be glad that I love him so much, because nearly an hour later I was busy snuggling on his lap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AHHH YOUS A CUTE GIRL JOJO

8:36 AM  
Blogger Petey said...

That is sooo not right and totally unfair. I hope you explained to your human that you will take care of your own bathing needs and that if you can't, they should get you your own kitty to take care of it for you.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home