My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Love Litter!

While Mom and Dad were sleeping, I got a little bored. So I went downstairs and started playing with a container of kitty litter. Well, it didn't have a lid on it, just duct tape, so when I finally knocked it over, I was so lucky! The duct tape came off, and the litter poured out! I was so happy I immediately laid in the litter and started flinging it everywhere! I just love digging and pushing litter around! When Mom got up to go to work, she found my mess and was very angry, especially when I thought she wanted to watch me play in the litter some more and jumped in and started spreading it around as she was trying to sweep it up. Humans are so funny! She should've just left it alone so I could have another cool thing to play in!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Just catching up on everyone's blogs. On the litter issue, you were just doing what you needed to do. We all enjoy nice, fresh litter and it's fun to arrange it in nice patterns. Too bad your mother doesn't appreciate your artwork!

George

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need me tocome up there and teach you some manners!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Good job JoJo!!! Keep those people on their toes!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home