My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm Not The Youngest Anymore!

Oh. My. God. When Mom came home, I thought I was going to get fed right away as usual. Instead, she thrust THIS into my face!

What the hell? I couldn't believe it! I've been keeping my eyes on this little creature the entire time, and it smells kind of like a cat, it acts kind of like a cat, but it's really tiny! It even growled at me!

I can't believe it slept on my Mom's neck! I'm going to follow it around until I know what the hell is going on! She better not grow a huge, beautiful, fluffy tail like mine! Although I overheard my Mom say that even though it was a kitten, it still wasn't as soft as me, so that made me feel better.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahhh she looks like our little raven (rey rey) when she was a tiny kitten. shes now the biggest one in the house, but shes a big ole softie.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog. The Zoo told me about your page. The little kitty is just too cute.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What a doll! Look at those eyes......

CalicoMom Toni

12:07 PM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

From the size of those paws, she's going to be a big kitty. What a sweetie!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty kitty!

3:14 AM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Mom brought home a new little friend for you. These are some cute photos. Those eyes are so sweet looking. Now you can have a play friend to keep you company. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home