My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I have a doppleganger in another species!!!



I'm a little scared. My Mom showed this picture to me today. It's a black and white ruffed lemur, and my Mom said that not only does it have the same coloring and huge black tail like I do, that it has the same crazy yellow eyes as me!! I don't like the loud noises it makes, though, but Mommy and Daddy think it's really funny. I'm going to bite them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU JOJO

8:38 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

That is one psycho looking thingy! And it does look like you.....

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home