My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm a big girl!

Since I'm almost 1 year old, I wanted to show Mommy that I can do things by myself. I was hungry earlier, and Mom was busy putting away dishes, so I just knocked over the food cannister and helped myself. I don't understand why she got so mad, I was just trying to make her life easier!


Mom also didn't like it when I tried to help her clean up my newspaper mess. How was I supposed to know that I wasn't supposed to get inside the bag and make sure the newspaper didn't go anywhere? It seemed logical to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

You am furry smart! Are you SURE you can't come? Just for a FEW minutes?????

11:09 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

First of all she doesn't appreciate the fact that you were helping by holding down those papers so they wouldn't get away & pressing them flat so she could fit more into the bag. And aren't you a big girl to get your own dinner!?! She sould appreciate the time you saved her!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum-Yum :)

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home