My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2005

New Toy and the Big Cat

My dad and I played with my new favorite toy today! I love it because it has a little bell on it, and it's a fluffy purple feather on a string. I get a little crazy when I play with it because it's just so fun!

The big cat that also lives here is still hissing at me. I don't care, though, and I keep trying to jump on her and play. Unfortunately today, she really got mad and actually bopped me on my head and made me fall off the coffee table! That's okay, later on I got her back by jumping on her fat tummy!

Oh, and here's more cute pictures of me!


Don't mind the big cat's hissing...I don't!



I love to bite! I really like to bite my mom's hand!



After using up so much energy running around playing, it's really important to get my beauty sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home