My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 13, 2005

More fun and good food!

There was more running around today, and new food to taste! I had pork sausage, which was so good, a little bit of cheese, and then I ate some of my dad's food. You'll see what I did in my pictures!


I love climbing on my dad! It was fun being on his shoulders because I was so high up I could see everything.



I had to take numerous naps throughout the day to keep up my energy.



I love this pillow. I think it used to be for my dad, but it's mine now.



Attacking legs makes me so tired!



I could smell how good my dad's pasta with ragu bolognese smelled, so I helped myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home