My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Energy

Today I was a little more comfortable in my new home, so I ran all over the place and bit lots of toes and hands! It was so fun! Here's some pictures of me from today.
This hair tie was trying to get me, so I made sure that it knew who was the boss! My dad tried to take it away from me, but it's mine!
I had to teach dad's hand a lesson, too. I'm pretty fast for a little kitty, and I got him good!
What? I'm just sitting here being innocent!
Tearing through the house makes me really tired, so I made sure to get a lot of sleep in my new favorite place...the blue canvas chair. I stole it from my mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home