My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

I'm a sweet young cat who got adopted into a nice home in Spokane back in August of 2005. I love to pounce on my older sister and have earned the nickname "The Terror of Cannon Street" because I get into trouble a lot.

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm home!!!

At first I was scared, but there's so many things to smell and explore! There's this really really big creature, bigger than the one who visited me when I was with my brothers and sisters. I think he's kind of nice, but he's so big he's a little scary. I found the water and I've eaten some tasty food, too. Now here are some really cute pictures of me! It's a little dark in the room, so for some of the pictures my mom used the nightvision setting.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home